Why do Customers choose Moneyboat?
Customers we’ve helped:
Number of Positive Reviews:
Trust Pilot Score:
Authorised and Regulated Short Term Loans
We are a UK Direct Lender
No hidden or added fees! Just a flat interest rate of 0.7% per day
Discreet, Safe & Secure
We respect your privacy and value the importance for safe and secure transactions. MoneyBoat’s systems are fully encrypted and data is regulated and confidential.
How Does it Work?
Apply today with our Simple 4 Step Process:
Fill in our free and easy, online application form
2. Eligibility Check
We’ll then automatically assess your eligibility and affordability
Sign and send back your loan agreement which will be sent to you via email based upon approval
Receive your cash directly into your UK bank account
“10/10 customer service, I asked for discretion with new employer and got just that. Fast payout, would highly recommend.”
J, London, GB
Short Term Loans from £200 to £1,500
We’re here to help you stay afloat in your time of need. We are a customer service oriented company with a kind and helpful crew at your service.
Flexible Payments & Terms
We are committed to providing a personal, discreet and transparent service throughout your experience.
Although convenient, short term payday loans are not suitable to be used as a long term financial solution. We will always let you know what you’ll need to pay and when, before making a decision to borrow from us & throughout your time as a customer with us.
New customers can borrow from £200 to £800. Loans are repayable over a minimum term of 2 instalments and a maximum of 6 months. The minimum instalment duration for the first instalment is 5 days. Existing customers can borrow up to £1500, subject to passing our credit and affordability checks. Customers may payback their loan early with no penalties or fees.
Looking for a short term loan on a personalised payback schedule?
Moneyboat’s Service Is Rated Excellent | 9.5/10
What are Short term loans?
This provides breathing room when an emergency arises, without the added pressure of having to come up with funds immediately to repay the loan. Short term loans offer flexibility and control that borrowers prefer. As with payday loans, short term loans tend to have higher interest rates than other loan products on the market. Borrowers should take this into consideration when obtaining funds from direct lenders or broker and should never borrow more than they need, so as not to bring about more financial difficulties. MoneyBoat customers will always receive a clear repayment schedule and enjoy a transparent and fair lending experience from us, a responsible UK direct lender.
Is a short term loan the best option?
Many people seek payday loan debt help in the UK. As with any form of credit, individuals should take care before applying to ensure they can make the repayments. Although a payday loan does come with a higher interest rate than many other loan products on the market, it can be of great help to those who need cash quickly.
When should I take out a loan?
Although the NHS does pay for a portion of these costs, individuals must pay for a portion of their fillings, extractions, crowns, dentures and bridges. A short term loan can help if the person needs this work done, yet doesn’t have the funds to pay for it. Be aware, however, the amount to be borrowed will often be more than the cost of the dental work, as most direct lenders in the UK do have a minimum borrowing amount. If a person needs a vehicle to travel to or from work and the vehicle breaks down, a loan could be obtained to pay for the repairs if there is no other available option. In contrast, a person should not borrow money for an unplanned holiday simply because they can get a good deal at that time. As responsible UK direct lenders, we recommend borrowers evaluate the differences between items that they want and items they essentially need and borrow on that basis.
Our charges and repayments are easy to understand, and we’ve streamlined the borrowing process to make it easy for you to get the funds you need in a timely manner.
We offer a variety of options, so you aren’t forced to take a loan that does not mean your needs and every application that comes to us is subject to affordability and credit checks.
Tips for borrowing
- Take time to compare lenders. Many individuals fail to take this step simply because they need money quickly. Doing so can cost a consumer a great deal more in the long run, however, so this is one step that should never be neglected.
- Consider the amount to be repaid before borrowing money. At times, it is best to have a loan with a shorter repayment term, yet a lower annual percentage rate is better in other cases. Fortunately, there are numerous calculators available online to help consumers compare loans and repayment terms.
- Understand the difference between a secured loan and one that is unsecured. Secured loans are backed by collateral, and this collateral may be lost in the event the borrower defaults on the loan. For example, a mortgage is a secured loan, and the home may be taken by the lender if payments aren’t made as agreed.
- Don’t borrow money without considering other options. If a utility bill is due, talk to the provider to determine if payment arrangements can be made or speak to charitable organisations to determine if they can help. Taking out a loan isn’t something that should be done without careful consideration, regardless if it is for a small amount or a large one.
- Establish a budget to ensure repayment obligations can be met. Many individuals fail to take this step, only to find they have financial problems again in a short period of time. A budget helps to prevent this and ensures the consumer can make payments as agreed.