Quick Loans UK – fast same day loans from a direct lender you can trust
We are all human and sometimes we find ourselves short of cash and in need of a quick loan online. There are a whole range of reasons you might be stretched for cash and in need of a fast loan to tide you over until payday. Often our borrowers are looking for a quick loan to cover an unexpected cost, such as a bill or a broken-down boiler. Others might be looking for quick credit or fast loans to cover daily costs after being made redundant.
Imagine you have a hefty dentist bill to meet, but it’s not payday yet. Providing you are sure you can make the repayments, a quick loan could help. Whatever your reason for requiring fast loans, we’ve got you covered with our short-term loans. If your application is approved, we may be able to process your case and credit your bank account with the cash within 24 hours.
Understanding quick money loans
Quick loans are not necessarily payday loans. They are usually a short-term credit product that is paid into borrowers’ bank accounts very quickly after their loan application is approved. These aren’t bad credit payday loans, they are flexible online short term loans with tailored repayments plans.
It’s important to point out that quick loans are not the right solution for long-term financial distress. If you find yourself with growing debt and a pile of loans that you can’t afford to repay, make sure you speak to your lenders to work out a solution openly and honestly. If you want to avoid bad credit loans, but need access to a fast loan to cover a one-off expense that you can easily afford to repay, then apply online with us for a loan today and you could have the money within 24 hours.
It’s also important to watch out for credit providers who offer quick loans and payday loans to people with poor credit ratings and no ability to repay the loan. Here at Moneyboat, we are UK direct lenders, which means you deal with us directly and it’s us that make the decision whether to lend to you or not. We base this decision on more than just a credit check to ensure we make the right choices.
We research your financial situation and your employment status before agreeing to offer you a loan. If you meet our simple eligibility criteria, you could have the loan in your bank within hours. If you’re interested in taking out a loan with us, before you apply, use the calculator on our site to help work out important factors like how much your loan will cost and how much your repayments will be.
The benefits of a quick loan
- Quick loans give you access to fast credit when you are in financial difficulties.
- Your access to credit will be limited to a relatively small amount, which means you are less likely to get yourself into a large amount of debt, which is important. However any short term credit option should be considered as a financial risk.
- Quick loans can have more relaxed eligibility criteria than alternatives such as bank loans and credit cards. This is because the amounts on offer are relatively small and repayments are made monthly or weekly, over a limited timeframe.
- Loan applications are often made online and the decision is quick.
- When you apply, you will usually be subject to a credit check, which will help the online lender make the right decision. Though this also means you are unlikely to borrow beyond your means.
- Most providers of fast loans, like us, have online calculators when you log on to their site. This can help you decide how many months you need to repay your quick cash loan.
- As well as a credit check, the online loan decision is also often based on your employment or income status, as well as your general financial position.
- Applying online for a loan can be extremely quick and easy.
- If you repay your quick loan on schedule, you can limit the cost of the loan. Quick loans can sometimes be a more affordable option, when compared to the total cost of a longer-term loan.
- Direct UK lenders like us can help you to avoid turning to bad credit payday loans.
Fast loan drawbacks
- Interest rates can be higher on fast loans than on some other alternative loans.
- Some payday lenders fail to make fees and charges clear and loans can end up costing borrowers more than they expected, both monthly and in total. However, Moneyboat knows how important it is to make charges and fees clear from the outset and we never apply early repayment penalties.
- If you borrow more than you can afford to repay over the loan term agreed with your lender, you may find yourself with a larger money problem than you had to begin with.
Choosing between quick loans online
When selecting a UK quick loan lender, consumers need to be aware of the interest rate and any additional charges. Lenders vary greatly in this area, so it’s wise to shop around to find the best loans and lenders for your unique loan needs. Most lenders will have the details of their loan charges on their site.
When you’re looking for a fast loan in the UK, to tide you over until payday, start by considering how much you need to borrow. Think about why you need the money and how you will use the cash. It’s also advisable to contemplate how much you can afford to pay back and when. This will help you to decide which UK quick loan provider is right for you.
The value of the loans you will be offered depends greatly on your personal financial situation. Borrowers trust us to offer loans that they can afford to pay back and we achieve this by focusing, not just on your credit score, but on other affordability criteria. It’s usually sensible to avoid payday lenders and bad credit loans, as many of these loan providers do not give factors like employment and income due consideration when making important loan decisions.
Here’s our list of things to consider when choosing quick loans:
- How much do they lend?
- Do they offer bad credit loans?
- Can you choose when to repay?
- Can you repay in instalments?
- Do they consider responsible lending to be important?
- Will they perform a credit check?
- Will they add fees and charges to my loan?
- Will they apply fees if I repay early?
- Is it quick and easy to apply?
- Do I need to apply online?
- Do they pay their loans within 24 hours?
- Over how many months do they offer their loans?
- Does the lender offer quick loans online?
- Are they FCA registered?
- Can I borrow directly or do I need to use a broker?
- Do they have a calculator on their site?
- Can I borrow more if I am a returning customer?
- Do they offer UK loans?
- What is the interest rate applied?
Here at Moneyboat, we are all about responsible lending. We offer an important alternative to unscrupulous UK payday loans, as we never make important loan decisions without performing a credit check. We also try to help our borrowers avoid having to take out bad credit loans.
If we don’t believe you can repay the quick loan after our check is completed, we won’t be offering you credit. Also, we pride ourselves on being open and honest about the charges and fees that are applied to our loans. You deserve to know what the UK quick loan is going to cost you before you commit to a credit agreement, so we try to make all of this clear from the outset.
Why Choose Moneyboat?
Moneyboat is a UK direct lender of short term loans and this helps to keep costs down. Borrowers don’t pay a broker or middleman as Moneyboat services and loans are UK-based and direct, safe, and secure.
The UK customer service team at Moneyboat are always polite and friendly from the moment you apply, to when you settle your loans. Our borrowers know that they can count on us in their time of need for all the right support and when they apply for one of our loans. In the event a borrower finds they cannot pay the loan as agreed, Moneyboat will help them to find the right solution that all parties can agree upon to settle the loan in a timely manner.
Here’s the lowdown on our quick loans
New customers can borrow from £200 to £800. Loans are repayable over a minimum term of two instalments (could be weekly or monthly, depending on the customer’s pay dates) and a maximum of six months, which means you don’t have to repay the entire balance of your loan on your next payday. The minimum duration for the first instalment is five days. Existing customers can borrow up to £1500, subject to passing our credit and affordability checks. We do not require full repayment in 60 days, however, customers may pay back their loans early with no penalties or fees.
Representative Example: based on the last working day of each month
Interest rate 255.5% pa (fixed) Representative 939.5% APR
|Payback period||4 months|
Apply for a Quick Loan Today
Apply today for a quick loan online of up to £800 or £1,500 for returning customers. We are an FCA Authorised UK direct lender of short terms loans and consider all applications. Apply today for the funds you require to get back on your financial feet.