Moneyboat’s Service Is Rated: Excellent
Authorised and Regulated Direct Lender Loans
We are a UK Direct Lender
No hidden or added fees! Just a flat interest rate of 0.7% per day
Our daily interest is at an industry low compared with other UK payday lenders.
Discreet, Safe & Secure
We respect your privacy and value the importance for safe and secure transactions. MoneyBoat’s systems are fully encrypted and data is regulated and confidential.
How Does it Work?
Apply today with our Simple 4 Step Process:
Fill in our free and easy, online application form
2. Eligibility Check
We’ll then automatically assess your eligibility against our affordability criteria
Sign and send back your loan agreement which will be sent to you via email subject to approval
Receive your cash directly into your UK bank account
Why do Customers choose Moneyboat?
Number of Positive Reviews:
Trust Pilot Score:
Come rain or shine, Moneyboat understand your short term finance needs. As an FCA authorised and regulated UK direct lender, we will work with you on a range of affordable options to help you weather a stormy financial patch.
Applications are 100% secure and online, and you can apply 7 days a week.
So climb aboard! Talk to our friendly and discreet customer service crew, weekdays from 8am – 5pm.
“10/10 customer service, I asked for discretion with new employer and got just that. Fast payout, would highly recommend.”
J, London, GB
Direct Loans from £200 to £1,500
We’re here to help you stay afloat in your time of need. We are a customer service oriented company with an understanding and helpful team at your service.
Flexible Payments & Terms
When lending short term loans we are committed to providing a personal, discreet and transparent credit service throughout your experience. This includes being a responsible lender and carrying out the right credit checks when you apply to ensure you can afford to repay your loan, helping borrowers avoid running up a bad credit report.
Although convenient, payday loans are not suitable as a long term financial solution. We will always let you know what you will need to pay us and when, before you make a decision to borrow from us and throughout your time as a customer with us. As we provide loans direct to our customers, avoiding brokers, we have full control of the lending process.
New customers can borrow from £200 to £800. Loans are repayable over a minimum term of two instalments and a maximum of six months, which means you don’t have to repay the entire balance of your loan on your next payday. The minimum duration for the first instalment is five days. Existing customers can borrow up to £1500, subject to passing our credit and affordability checks. Customers may pay back their loans early with no penalties or fees.
Representative Example: based on the last working day of each month
Interest rate 255.5% pa (fixed) Representative 939.5% APR
|Payback period||4 months|
Looking for a direct lender loan on a personalised payback schedule?
What are direct lender loans?
Direct lender loans are not the same as broker loans, as the whole process from application to repayment is handled by the same provider. A direct lender will therefore have all of your information to hand to answer any questions you may have and resolve any issues directly and efficiently.
Direct lenders are also able to offer flexible repayment plans and work with you collaboratively, rather than simply brokering a deal on behalf of an external lender. This means that the application process is faster and you could be approved in a few hours as all decisions are made by one company. Brokers are reliant on a third party, so the time from your application being approved to the funds being deposited can be considerably longer. It is important to check how the company identifies itself, as brokers can often present themselves as a ‘loan providing service’. Moneyboat customers will always receive a clear repayment schedule and enjoy a transparent and fair lending experience from us, as responsible UK direct lenders.
Is an online direct lender loan the best option for me?
Payday loans continue to receive bad press, yet people often overlook the benefits they provide. See our if our loans suit your needs. We are direct lenders, which means we fund the loans ourselves rather than requiring any third parties for funding.
Many people seek loan debt help in the UK. As with any form of credit, individuals should take care before applying to ensure they can make the repayments. Although a payday loan does come with a higher interest rate than many other loan products on the market, it can be of great help to those who need cash quickly.
Our loans are a great option if you need some quick cash and you know you can pay it back. Then we’re here to help! However we do not recommend using a loan as a solution to a long term financial issue.
What Can I Use a Short Term Loan For?
Individuals often question whether it could be beneficial to take out a loan for something other than a house or vehicle. The answer to this question is yes. One should never put off undergoing essential dental care, for example, simply because they don’t have the money available to pay for it.
Although the NHS often pays for these costs in some form, individuals must pay for a portion of their fillings, extractions, crowns, dentures and bridges. A quick, flexible loan can help if the person needs this work done but is not able to pay for it. However, it is important to be aware that the amount you borrow will often be more than the cost of the dental work, as most direct lenders in the UK have a minimum borrowing amount.
If you need a vehicle to travel to or from work and the vehicle breaks down, a loan could help you pay for the repairs if there is no other available option. However, you should not borrow money for an unplanned holiday simply because you can get a good deal. As responsible UK direct lenders, we recommend borrowers at least distinguish between the items that they want and items they need and approach a lender or a broker on that basis.
Consumers in the United Kingdom turn to Moneyboat when they find they need cash quickly to tide them over until payday. We are known for providing affordable and responsible loan solutions at a comparatively low daily interest, with no hidden charges.
Our charges and repayments, made over a number of months, are easy to understand, and we have streamlined the borrowing process to make it easy for you to get the credit you need in a timely manner.
We offer a variety of loan options, so you are not forced to take a loan that does not meet your needs. We are serious about providing responsible credit and payday loans. As direct lenders we ensure that we carry thorough credit check and affordability tests prior to lending.
Many payday loan providers will ask for repayment of the full loan amount on your next payday. These are notoriously difficult repayment terms and often lead to missed payments, extra charges and bad credit reports. Our payday loans are repayable over a number of instalments, so you can spread the cost of the credit over several paydays. This is part of our responsible approach to lending.
Tips for borrowing
The following are some tips consumers need to keep in mind when borrowing money. These tips apply to all types of credit and lenders, not just loans from direct lenders.
- Take time to compare lenders. Many individuals fail to take this step simply because they need money quickly. Failing to compare payday lenders before you apply can cost a consumer a great deal more in the long run, with higher interest charged on their outstanding credit, higher overall, weekly, or monthly fees and less responsible lending, so it is one step that should never be neglected.
- Consider the amount of credit to be repaid and the amount of money you are able to repay each month before approaching a lender. At times, it is best to have a loan with a shorter repayment term, while a lower annual percentage rate is better in other cases. Fortunately, there are numerous calculators available online to help consumers compare loans and repayment terms. It is also wise to read all the lender’s terms before you apply.
- Understand the difference between a secured loan and one that is unsecured. Secured loans are backed by collateral that may be lost in the event the borrower defaults on the loan. For example, a mortgage is a secured loan, and the home may be taken by the lender if payments aren’t made as agreed.
- Do not borrow money without considering other options. There may be alternatives to payday loans available to you if you need access to fast money. If a utility bill is due, talk to the provider to determine if payment arrangements can be made or speak to charitable organisations to determine if they can help. Taking out a loan or borrowing money in any way is not something that should be done without careful consideration, regardless of whether it is for a small amount or a large sum.
- Establish a budget to ensure repayment obligations can be met. Many individuals fail to take this step, only to find they have financial problems again when the repayments come around. A budget helps to prevent this and ensures the consumer can make loan payments as agreed.