Complaints procedure

We always endeavour to treat our customers fairly and deliver a high level of service. However, if you are not satisfied with the way your account has been handled, or with any other aspect of the service provided to you, please contact us using one of the following convenient methods:

Moneyboat website: Complaint Submission Form
Phone: +44 203 818 7470
Postal letter: PO Box address: PO Box 33969, Poole, BH15 9EL

If you choose to write to us please ensure your correspondence includes the following details:

● Your Moneyboat loan account number
● Your full name, address and date of birth
● A daytime telephone number if we need to contact you about your complaint
● Your preferred method of response (i.e. in writing, by email or by telephone)
● A thorough description of what your complaint is about

After we receive your complaint, we will send you a written acknowledgment within 3 business days. Your complaint will be handled by our specialist complaints handling team.
We have up to eight weeks to provide our final response to your complaint, however we will endeavour to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Should we be unable to issue you with a final response within the first four weeks of the date your complaint is received, we will send an update outlining the date you can expect to receive your final response by.

It is important to note that whilst a complaint is being investigated, it remains the customer’s responsibility to ensure that payments are still being made towards any loan that has a balance outstanding, as per the terms of your agreement. As such collections activity will continue on any outstanding loan account.

WARNING - Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to

Once the final response is issued, if you remain dissatisfied with the manner in which your complaint was handled, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567

You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of our final response. Visit the Financial Ombudsman Service for more information.

If you do not receive our final response letter within eight weeks from the date of complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service without it.

Publication of Complaints Data
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) requires all firms regulated by them to publish complaints data summary information. The information is
published for set periods as detailed below. The FCA also requires firms to breakdown the nature of such complaints into product categories.
Currently all complaints received by Moneyboat are credit related for the loan product.
Complaints Publication Report
Firm name:​ Evergreen Finance (t/a Moneyboat)
Group:​ (if applicable): N/A
Other firms included in this report (if any):​ N/A
Period covered in this report:​ 1st July 2023 - 31st December 2023
Brands/trading names covered:​ Moneyboat
Product/ Service GroupingProvision (at
period end
Intermediation (within the
Number of
Number of
closed within
3 days
closed after 3
days but
within 8
Main cause
of complaints
Credit relatedN/AN/A888787N/AN/A39%N/A

(Some complaints closed in this period were opened prior to 1 July 2023)