If you’re looking for extra cash to help you out in an emergency or desperate situation, you could get money from Moneyboat. Our existing customers can apply for loans up to £1500, and new customers could be accepted for loans of up to £800. Apply today and borrow without hassle or delay. How much do you want to borrow?
Apply for a loan hassle-free with an easy application process.
Get the money you need sent directly to your bank.
Funding can be released to our approved customers in 15 minutes.
Free application process with transparent borrowing charges.
Get the cash you need with a £1000 loan
The last thing anyone expects is to be caught short financially. Fortunately, a short-term loan before payday can help tide you over in an emergency until you get your finances under control again. If you need quick and safe cash delivered to your bank account, you might be considering applying for a payday loan. For example, a £1000 payday loan could help you with:
- A broken washing machine
- A faulty car
- Emergency bills
- Unexpected invoices
These loans are typically repaid in instalments when you get paid. Moneyboat provides an alternative to the traditional payday loan – our payday loan is a short-term loan, direct, safe, and secure, as well as flexible to suit your needs.
However, a payday loan is not always the best solution if you’re struggling with debt. Instead, you can contact MoneyHelper or StepChange for more support, or read our guide to payday loan alternatives for more information. Though, if you manage a loan responsibly, it can be helpful to you in an emergency financial situation.
Can I get a £1000 loan from Moneyboat?
Existing Moneyboat customers who pass our checks and eligibility requirements can apply for a £1000 loan – in fact, you can borrow up to £1500 in one application. New customers can apply to borrow between £200 and £800.
Our instalment loan is repayable over a minimum of two instalments, which could be weekly or monthly, depending on when you next get paid, and a maximum of six months. This means you don’t have to repay the entire balance of your loan on your next payday; you can choose to repay on the dates that work best for you. There are also no early repayment fees if you decide to pay your loan back early.
Are you eligible for a Moneyboat £1000 loan?
You need to pass our eligibility requirements and a credit check before you can be accepted for a Moneyboat loan, so we can make sure we’re loaning money responsibly. This includes making sure that:
- You are at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK.
- You have a regular source of income of at least £1000 per month - this includes full-time and part-time employment with a steady income. This does not include those on benefits.
- You haven’t had a CCJ in the last 12 months or been declared bankrupt in the last three years.
- You have a UK bank account in your name.
Trusted Direct Lender
We directly lend payday loans to our customers without involving any brokers.
Multiple Borrowing Options
Approved new customers could borrow £200-£800, and existing customers could borrow up to £1,500 upon passing credit and affordability checks.
No Guarantor Needed
You don't need a guarantor to apply for our payday loan, as we provide an affordable loan solution based on your financial requirements.
Our experienced team is here to help you with any questions you may have throughout the application process.
Moneyboat's service is rated Excellent
Why choose a Moneyboat £1000 loan?
Our loan is referred to in lots of ways, from payday loans to short-term loans and quick loans. But at the core of it, we provide a flexible instalment plan. Here are some quick facts about what we offer, so you can figure out whether we’re right for you:
- New customers can send us an application for between £200-800.
- Existing customers who have passed our credit checks are eligible to apply for loans of up to £1500.
- Our interest rate of 0.7% per day is lower than the industry's maximum.
- Our repayment terms are flexible, from two to six instalments.
- You will always have the option to repay your loan early without penalties.
- For our new customers, the first instalment period must be over five days after you receive the money, so you have plenty of time to manage your repayment.
Based on the last working day of each month
Interest rate 255.5% pa (fixed) Representative 939.5% APR
Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to www.moneyhelper.org.uk.