Moneyboat wins another prestigious Credit Award
The last 12 months have been incredible here at Moneyboat. We’ve seen lending levels soar, while our first missed payment rate has plummeted, and we’ve already been named Responsible Lender of the Year. Now, we have another award to add to this list. We’ve been named the winners in the Consumer Credit Team of the Year category at the ‘Oscars of the credit industry’, Credit Strategy’s Credit Awards.
A night to remember
The annual Credit Strategy Credit Awards are the ‘biggest and most respected awards programme in the credit and financial services industry’. This year, the ceremony took place at Grosvenor House in London on 29th June. Overseeing events and entertaining the brightest and best from the sector was comedian Jack Dee and everyone attending had a fantastic evening.
In the Consumer Credit Team of the Year category, the judges were looking for evidence that the team achieved the following:
- Achievement of targets/KPIs;
- Coped with and facilitated business change;
- Good leadership, mentorship, high levels of engagement, and staff development;
- Good conduct and customer service achievements;
- Good teamwork that demonstrates the culture of the organisation the team works for
We’re so very proud that we were able to demonstrate how the entire team here at Moneyboat works supportively and collaboratively to great effect!
We’re in this together
When we put together the entry for this award, we decided to take a risk and nominate the entire Moneyboat staff. As a business, we’re all about collaboration. We believed passionately that no individual team or department could be singled out for the nomination.
In nominating every single one of our employees, we made a statement about our strong working culture. We have a thriving hybrid, international team, but we feel the collective experience of working under one brand. In our entry for the Consumer Credit Management Team of the Year award, we talked about how no department can operate without engagement and input from another. This has given us the strength to support this period of phenomenal growth and we’ll continue this collaborative approach as we scale.
Investing in talent
In our award entry, we were able to talk about how Moneyboat has been investing in talent over the past year. Our team has grown by 30% so far in 2022 and we’ve created several new departments. Our senior leadership team has been busy building structure into the Moneyboat team and ensuring we have the very best people supporting our growth and preparing us for what’s ahead.
In our entry for the award, we explained: “Our pioneering leadership team understands that our current level of growth cannot be maintained responsibly without prioritising a culture of fairness and transparency. The importance of these values to Moneyboat’s success cannot be overstated and they underpin the customer-centric changes and the investments in effective teamwork introduced over the past 12 months.”
Our Matrix Scoring Model
One of the highlights we picked out in our nomination was the creation and success of our matrix scoring model to support and build on our responsible lending credentials. The model helps us to extract more quality applications from those we are already receiving. We create more value here, while ensuring that our responsible lending standards are always met.
The matrix scoring model utilises our custom scoring algorithm, creating a highly nuanced system for managing credit risk. This, alongside our highly collaborative approach, has helped us to reach new heights and, ultimately, win this award!
Well done to the entire team at Moneyboat. Enjoy this moment - you’re all winners!
Moneyboat's service is rated Excellent
We do all we can to bring you interesting, practical and valuable information. However, please understand the following:
- Moneyboat.co.uk are in no way connected or affiliated with the application or affiliate links mentioned in this or any article. We do not receive any commission and are not responsible for any charges that may result from any free trials or paid subscriptions.
- Moneyboat.co.uk does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, seek medical advice immediately or dial 999.
- Information and data on this blog are for information purposes only. While we work hard to ensure it is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information provided on the blog. We will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided with no warranties and confers no rights.
If you feel that any of the information published on our blog is not accurate, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representative Example: Borrow £400 for 4 months, 4 monthly repayments of £149.37. Total repayment £597.48, interest rate p.a. (fixed) 255.5%. Representative APR 939.5%.Compare Moneyboat loans.
Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to www.moneyhelper.org.uk.
Latest blog posts
Wondering if you’re getting a fair share from the bills you split in your household? Our latest blog investigates how Brits split their bills and how fair we find it.